Re: I learned something about certificates and encrypting file systems the other day ...

fixed

Hi David -

Did a bit of research on the web and found that the IE is used to manage the certificates used in the encrypting file system components.

Just another reason to not use Winblows.

Ken
http://www.ke9nr.net/
Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer or anyone in their right mind.