Span drives in NT 4.0 server

fixed

I had to add another 9 gig drive to our domino server.  The drive came up
and was recognized by the system, and I was able to format it, however I
would like to span it with drive D:/  In Win/2000 I can get that done, but
I don't see how in NT 4.0 (sp 6 if it matters)   Anyone know how?

Jim Oberholtzer