<snip>
While at work we'll be sticking with and upgrading Office, I'm sticking
with Office2K at home.  Any future personal upgrades will most likely be
to OpenOffice.
</snip>

Way too high.

I have already started the migration to Open Office both on my work machine
and at home.  I think I use more of Word and PowerPoint that most folks do
and I have not run into a restriction with OpenOffice yet.  The biggest
hassle is saving to a Mico$soft format so other M$/office users can update
the document.  I have not had great success there.

 I will never buy another M$ product  for home use again.  I have my
machine at home converted to Linux (RedHat 7.3) and finally have sufficient
games on it to keep my wife from complaining.  (solitaire and the like) The
browser she uses for the internet is I think the Mozzila that is delivered
with RedHat.  Works fine.  Mail is better since I don't have nearly the
problem with virus's anymore.  (Netgear firewall in place as well) Bye Bye
Micro$oft.

Jim Oberholtzer