Anyone know if it's possible to configure Outlook XP to not use sound
notification when certain filters are triggered?

We use SpamAssassin for our corporate anti-spam system and it flags messages
with *** SPAM *** in the subject line ... I, of course, have a rule setup in
outlook to move spam messages to a separate folder.  Unfortunately, whenever
I get spam, I also get the normal new mail notification sound.  I'd really
like to get rid of that.

Thanks!

david

--