Our company specializes in providing these type of hardware and software
upgrades. If the opportunity is still viable we can price you this upgrade at
more aggressive discount than what you would be offered from IBM. In
addition, if you need migration services we can provide you their contact information
offline. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thank you,

Jason Palangio
Data Tech Computer
PH: 770-772-0200
Fax: 770-772-0217
Mobile: 404-217-0150
Email: _jpalangio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Backup Email: _dtcsinc5@xxxxxxxx (mailto:dtcsinc5@xxxxxxx)
AOL IM: dtcsinc5

_Click Here: Data Tech Computer Services Website _