Re: System i / iSeries Admin starts running . . .

fixed

Thomas Gard wrote:
Hey guys, I need to raise some donations to support the Chicago Aids
Foundation and I would appreciate any support you would be willing to
give me. The more money I raise the less likely I am to quit around
mile 10.

midrange.com's in for $25.

david