System i / iSeries Admin starts running . . .

fixed

in preparation for the Chicago Marathon . . thats me.

Hey guys, I need to raise some donations to support the Chicago Aids
Foundation and I would appreciate any support you would be willing to
give me. The more money I raise the less likely I am to quit around
mile 10.

You can donate at the link below:

http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.asp?runner=CH-0550&EventCode=CH08

Thanks and have a great weekend.