<Transferred from the Tech List:
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200208/msg01471.html>

Carel,

Thank You.

Ahhhhhhhh, the cat-calls begin already, but I'm not in the mood for a
cat-fight today...!

Unfortunately, you seem to have forgotten that You are Forum Thread Police
by self-appointment only, Carel, unless something's changed...

And imho, awful wordy Yerself...!

I ask You, (and anyone else who wants to critique each and every one of my
posts, word by word):  Perhaps We can take any further discussion on this
off-list...?

PULEEZE use email address jtMLspam@ee.net Thx.

:-D

Btw, did You miss the excellent suggestion in this post, in Your haste to
correct me, Carel...?

"No hard felings", and thanks again for the welcome back (and Your political
commentary on the Tech List, over the past few days, as well!)...;-D

Regards,
jt (James Jay Toran)