From: midrange-nontech-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-nontech-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 12:10 PM
To: midrange-nontech@midrange.com; IGNITE/400 Mailing List
Subject: iSeries Nation duffel bag

Gadzooks!  I got my iSeries Nation duffel bag today!

Nice looking bag.  And a way to promote and publicize the iSeries
Nation.  Oh wait.  It doesn't say anything about the iSeries Nation on

Boy, was that a marketing goof, maybe?  Well, at least it's a way to
promote and publicize the iSeries.

Oh, wait just a minute here.  Why, there's absolutely nothing on it
about the iSeries!  Nowhere, nada, zilch.  Duh.  Can you believe it?  It
only says IBM eserver.

Leave it to IBM.  Something _specifically_ created to promote the
doesn't even mention it.  :(

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
the opinion of my company.  Unless I say so.
This is the Non-Technical Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries
(Midrange-NonTech) mailing list
visit: http://lists.midrange.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/midrange-nontech
or email: Midrange-NonTech-request@midrange.com