Thanks

On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 10:19 AM Gerald Magnuson <gmagqcy.midrange@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

yes we were emulating LTO5 before. the VTL is used for our Nightly
rotations, and I keep 5 weeks worth. as those tapes expire on the old DD, I
am removing them.
anything longer term goes to physical tape, and we dup them to the more
current media. currently our physical drives and media are LTO7.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:26 AM Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>