Granted this is picking nits, but Client Access for Windows, or it's
successor iACS was generally not chargeable. Certain features were,
generally file download/upload and 5250. Since most people thought 5250
was all they used they just generally applied the moniker while only
meaning 5250.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 10:16 AM Art Tostaine, Jr. <atostaine@xxxxxxxxx>