I would suggest verifying the FLRT with
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/6953867
That being said, there are firmware levels supported with that old release
of HMC which are still supported with the most recent release of HMC. So
you may be ok.
Just curious, what model and type of system (ie 9009-41A) do you have and
at what firmware level?

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 9:40 AM Gerald Magnuson <gmagqcy.midrange@xxxxxxxxx>