Are all the drives reporting in?

That’s a loss of power followed by the SRCs from the restart. Is the system up?

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects

On Jan 16, 2024, at 4:10 PM, smith5646midrange@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

The four SRC codes on 12/24/23 are

SRCB6004422 @ 12:17:45
SRCB2003110 @ 12:17:32
SRCB2003110 @ 12:17:23
SRC110000AC @ 12:17:09

I am a software guy pretending to be a hardware guy so I am not good with
the hardware stuff. From what I have googled and what someone else said
when I forwarded the WRKPRB reports to them, it appears to be a power
failure issue. This is a development machine that is not used every day and
based on its backup logs, it was down from 12/24 to 12/28 (not a planned
outage). Is there something in the WRKPRB reports that would tell me if
this was an external power failure as opposed to a failure of a piece of
hardware such as the power supplies? In other words, does it monitor and
log the power coming into the power supplies?

I am going to assume at this point that we had a power outage and the
battery backup did not hold up long enough. It used to hold for quite a
while but it too is getting old so maybe the battery in it is shot. I do
know that it still holds for very short outages. This machine is in my
house and we were not home on 12/24 so an extended outage is possible but I
don't remember needing to reset a bunch of clocks and timers.