It was Rob asking the question but it's a good one since we do get that
requirement to document it now and then.

The real answer is there is a country of origin document shipped with
everything, and it's in there, but I would still like to know the codes.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect

On Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 11:57 AM VERNON HAMBERG Owner via MIDRANGE-L <