"Exaccle-waccle," as Howland Owl used to say, Jim Oberholtzer.

In any enterprise, on any platform, the Winning Strategy is always a team
that is alive, alert, learning, growing, moving forward with the times,
fracturing and re-annealing the system.
It's an endless journey.
So are you, Mr/Ms CIO, building, refreshing, repurposing that team
constantly?
Or are you just waiting for retirement to force you off the platform?
If you *want to stay on IBM i, you're hiring now, training now, modernizing
now* or you are headed for the emergency off-platforming exercise which
will cost you 8-figures-ish.
And if you think it will be cheaper and easier and more secure once you're
off the IBM i ... ah well ... woo hoo ...

On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 10:18 AM Jim Oberholtzer <