We have a printer that prints from our IBM i via ACS.

The printer was previously working fine using ACS with Windows 10. The
user's PC has been upgraded to Windows 11. Now the printer is throwing
errors on the IBM i. However, it prints fine using window applications
such as word, powerpoint, excel, etc. The print spool jobs do not seem to
be getting to the windows spool writer either.

In the joblog for the writer, there is only one error message:

CPF5088 Diagnostic 30 10/31/23 09:28:24.292056 QWPERROR
QSYS 019D QWPERROR QSYS 019D
Message . . . . : Error detected on
device xxx.

In the System Log [DSPLOG], this message appears:

CPA5201 99 INFO Hardware failure on device xxx.

I have tried searching the internet as well as archive.midrange.com and I
find no hits on these messages.

Does anyone have any idea why all of a sudden the printer doesn't work
with our IBM i server? The IBM i is on V7R3. We have tried it using both a
TLS and non-TLS connection.

The printer is USB connected to the user's PC and is a Kyocera model
FS-2020DN.

Thank you,

Doug

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) contain confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission."