In most systems QDEVRCYACN is *DSC and QDSCJOBITV *NONE, in this case if
you close the 5250 window the job is not ended but disconnected (Status
DSC). And the locks remain.

Try:

WITH JobS AS (
SELECT *
FROM TABLE (
qsys2.active_job_info()
) L
)
SELECT A.SYSTEM_OBJECT_SCHEMA,
A.SYSTEM_OBJECT_NAME,
A.SYSTEM_TABLE_MEMBER,
A.OBJECT_TYPE,
A.PROGRAM_NAME,
A.MEMBER_LOCK_TYPE,
A.JOB_NAME,
L.JOB_STATUS,
L.JOB_TYPE,
L."FUNCTION"
FROM QSYS2.OBJECT_LOCK_INFO AS A
LEFT OUTER JOIN JobS AS L
ON A.JOB_NAME = L.JOB_NAME
WHERE SYSTEM_OBJECT_SCHEMA = 'SRCLIB'
ORDER BY JOB_NAME,
SYSTEM_OBJECT_NAME;

--
Marco Facchinetti

Mr S.r.l.

Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

Il giorno ven 20 ott 2023 alle ore 09:10 Åke Olsson <konsult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ha scritto:

I think there is another issue with SEU:

This is when a user has a member open, and the interactive job dies
suddenly.

People click on weird places on the screen all the time so the "X" in the
far-right corner is a definite possibility.

The next time any user tries to open the same member in SEU you get a
message about whether to discard the unsaved changes or not.

No member is locked at all when the job that made the change is dead.

But the question might be: Is there a way to identify these instances of
unsaved changes done with SEU? Since the changes can be recovered, they
have
to be stored somewhere.