The problem with both RDI and VScode when programming in CLP is prompting for CL commands relies on communicating back to the host to get the parameters etc, and then formulating up the display screen. To suggest that is painfully slow is being polite. Unfortunately I don’t see a way around that so we just either live with it, or use SEU instead. Another reason not to stop shipping SEU.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects