we encrypt files with our file transfers to our bank, and now a new
customer would like us to receive gpg encrypted data from them.

when I try the decrypt command:
gpg -v --output /tmp/decrypted/test.csv --decrypt T5200ag.pgp
I get:
gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
gpg: public key is 58ABECED
gpg: using subkey 58ABECED instead of primary key 95265634
gpg: using subkey 58ABECED instead of primary key 95265634
gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit RSA key, ID 58ABECED, created 2023-10-05
"Knaxxxxxxxxxxxn (Kxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxn)
<knaxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
gpg: 3DES encrypted data
gpg: original file name=''

where it appears to die(?)
Notice the "3DES encrypted data", isn't that depreciated? could that be
the problem?

with the bank I get "AES256 encrypted data", along with:
gpg: Signature made Wed Sep 27 16:37:41 2023 CDT using RSA key ID 2DA7B2D1
gpg: using PGP trust model
gpg: Good signature from "jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx3 <
pgxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
gpg: binary signature, digest algorithm SHA256