From: "Shane Reeves" <SReeves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/10/2023 01:31 AM
Subject: Library List of Data Queue Jobs
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our system has several subsystem/jobs that support the integration between
our ERP and EDI systems the sending/receiving of EDI. In extremely rare
cases they fail with an error, and I've determined its because the library
for the EDI software is getting removed from the library list of the job.
What I don't understand is how or why the library is getting removed. I'm
assuming some program is causing it, but the multitude of programs these
jobs run would take forever to review individually.

I also generally need to get the jobs restarted and fixed immediately to
support company/customer demands.

I'm wondering if there is any suggestions how best to capture when the
library list changes. I'm not sure how detailed the job log would be with
regards to that. If that is the best option, is there a way to dump that
quickly to a file to review since I need to end/start the job so quickly?

Thanks
Shane