I'm getting to that...
First I was working on 5250 SSL. However, I'm finding you might as well do
them all at the same time.
See also:
https://community.ibm.com/community/user/power/discussion/assigning-certificates-via-dcm-for-various-ibm-i-access-client-solutions-services?ReturnUrl=%2fcommunity%2fuser%2fpower%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2fdigestviewer%3fcommunitykey%3df0246bc4-08f3-43c5-a7f8-b6a64d387894