From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 8:53 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: How does one determine who is using a DNS entry

NETSTAT_INFO is not in the 7.1 Knowledge Center but...

SELECT *
FROM QSYS2.SERVICES_INFO
WHERE EXAMPLE LIKE '%NETSTAT%';
says the EARLIEST_POSSIBLE_RELEASE is V7R1M0.

I did a search. At IBM i 7.1 SF99701 Level 40 they added stuff so I assume it was there prior to Level 40.
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/QSYS2.NETSTAT_INFO

It is mentioned for 7.1 TR11
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/IBM%20i%207.1%20-%20TR11%20Enhancements

Garrett, IN 46738