First of all, having PC's connect to any IP address instead of a DNS has
got to stop. Sooner or later you were going to have to get to this.
Secondly, If you get a few changed to the new DNS name and the world
doesn't stop rotating on it's axis, then stop. You've tested the
firewall. Why bother changing the rest? Consider changing the DNS to
point to the new IP address through the new firewall.

That should handle a bulk of your port 23 entries and a bulk of other
stuff. So, if your pc can do stuff like:
- File transfers
- odbc connections
- telnet
- Navigator (both the deprecated and the port 2001 stuff)
- any web connections you may have
using the new DNS name then your firewall should be tested for 99% of the
PC's out there for a DNS cutover. Then you just have some of the other
ports to served up on the old IP address to consider.
You may have to find some off time to try an
ENDTCPIFC of the old name, a DNS change, and some testing. All of these
can be easily backed out if you start having issues. Granted, based on
the number of DNS servers and how often the changes are set to replicate
it may take a little time for DNS changes to propagate throughout your
network.

Keep in mind that many services bind to all IP addresses and unless you
stop it from being served on the one with ENDTCPIFC you may not get it to
switch to the new one.
Then again, those that DO bind specific you may have to find the various
configuration files on your IBM i and change them.
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Change_IP_Address