Thought I'd try a pmr first.
Your service request number is 92836,082,000.

Perhaps we're confusing them:
Shared Processor Pool: RACK1
Reserved Maximum
Pool Pool Processing Processing
Name ID Units Units
DefaultPool 0 N/A N/A
IBMi 1 0 7
IBMiAppServer 2 0 5
NonMimix 3 0 5

DefaultPool is used by our AIX lpar and our two VIOS lpars.
IBMiAppServer is used by lpars especially licensed for the 'application
server' license. Domino and hosting only lpars.
IBMi are our two Mimix lpars; production and development.
NonMimix is primarily a domino lpar but with some DB2 activity. It just
was easier to move him out than get the time to move the two Mimix lpars
to their own lpar.
Shared
Processing Processing
lpar Units Pool
vios1 0.25 DefaultPool
Vios2 0.25 DefaultPool
AIX 1 DefaultPool
Prod 5 IBMi
Dev 1 IBMi
Web 1 NonMimix
Host 2 IBMiAppServer
Domino 3 IBMiAppServer

Mimix will check the licences of the shared pool they are in.
HelpSystems doesn't care if you are just running it on one lpar. They
want you to pay for the total in IBMi, IBMiAppServer and NonMimix. They
only cut you slack on the pool for Aix. But if you do run it on another
lpar, they want a check for that also.