On 09-Sep-2015 15:35 -0600, Aaron Bartell wrote:
<<SNIP>>

MOUNT TYPE(*NFS) MFS('localhost:/home/aaron/dir2')
MNTOVRDIR('/home/aaron/dir1')

And here is the error I get:

<ed: reformatted\trimmed:>
CPFA09C "Not authorized to object. Object is *N.
Cause . . . . . : You do not have the correct authority for object
*N or for one of the directories in the object path.
<<SNIP>>

I've not used MOUNT before and the reference to *N is leaving me
without much direction. Anybody have suggestions of things to try.
<<SNIP>>

For an apparent authority issue, I would first ensure auditing was active for authority failures, then review for the T-AF audit entry that gave rise to that /authority/ error; assuming the error was a /truthful/ indication of the origin.

And\or perhaps of help [inferring possibly that the use of LOCALHOST or an IP address might be worthwhile to attempt, instead of localhost]:
[http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1015240]
Reference #: N1015240 Historical Number 396539063
TechNote title: NFS MOUNT Attempt Fails with CPFA09C