I have a few issues with that:

One, the wiki says that the password for QSECOFR must be set to never
expire. REALLY? Yes, I have had processes stop because it had expired
but I don't recall items not even starting if that was set to expire some
time in the future. I think they are just trying to avoid support calls
in the future because QSECOFR expired and the users don't know it but are
calling because the monitors stopped working. Because there is no way we
are not going to let QSECOFR expire, but, I can look at the charts.

Two, and the biggest reason why I still use iNav, I cannot get multiple
systems on one screen.

Three, I can't just slide back to see earlier data. I tried history and
that works like a bad acid trip. I now have "Disk Arm Utilization
(Average)" appearing three times on the History drop down. But have not
yet figured how to look at earlier data.

Four, does the chart just automatically size to meet the maximum shown?
For example, Disk arm utilization was at 10%. Was that because that was
the top of the chart or if I could adjust the chart it would have been
higher? (This is the system with the pmr open due to high disk arm
utilization.) However 10% does seem to match iNav this morning.

Five, I kept getting the message that it couldn't get into here because
collection services wasn't running. I ran CHKPFRCOL and got CPI0A16
"Collection Services active.". After that, I could get into the charting.
QPFRDATA/Q231083655 *MGTCOL was just created 3 minutes prior to
CHKPFRCOL.
Object
Q224000021
Q225000021
Q226000021
Q227000022
Q228000003
Q229000021
Q230000021
Q231000021 - Change date/time . . . . . . . . . . : 08/19/15 00:00:22
Q231083655 - Creation date/time . . . . . . . . . : 08/19/15 08:36:55

PTF Group Level Status
SF99776 1 Installed
SF99775 5 Installed
SF99775 7 Installed