Thanks Sue.

It's been reported that response time is poor during this time.

I whipped out a calculator and summed up the CPU assigned to my lpars of
IBM i and I come up with 9.
WRKLICINF shows:
Product ID . . . . . . . . : 5770SS1
License term . . . . . . . : V7
Feature . . . . . . . . . . : 5051
Description . . . . . . . . : IBM i
Compliance type . . . . . . : *KEYED
Usage type . . . . . . . . : *PROCESSOR
Usage limit . . . . . . . . : 9
Threshold . . . . . . . . . : 8
Usage Count Information:
All partitions . . . . . : 9.00
Local partition . . . . . : 9.00
Peak Usage Information:
Peak usage . . . . . . . : 9.00

From HMC:
Shr Shr
LPAR Min Mode Assg Max Wgt Pool
RACK1HST 0.10 UnCap 0.50 1.00 128 IBMi
GDWEB 0.10 UnCap 0.50 1.00 128 IBMi
GDIHQ 2.00 UnCap 4.75 6.00 128 IBMi
GDISYS 0.50 UnCap 1.25 2.00 128 IBMi
MAIL1 0.50 UnCap 2.00 3.00 128 IBMi

Where do I check:
<snip>
I'd be looking at whether or not collection services is reporting queuing
for the virtual disks.
</snip>
Collection Services status:
Status . . . . . . . . . . . . : Started
Collection object . . . . . . . : Q205000022
Library . . . . . . . . . . . : QPFRDATA
Started . . . . . . . . . . . . : 07/24/15 00:00:22
Default collection interval . . : 00:15:00
Retention period . . . . . . . : 07 days 00 hours
Cycle time . . . . . . . . . . : 00:00:00
Cycle interval . . . . . . . . : 24
Collection profile . . . . . . : *STANDARDP

Maybe today isn't as busy as some of the other days. Highest I've seen
disk arm utilization today was around 65%.
Where would I see if it was "reporting queuing"?

QPPTSYSR
System Report
Disk Utilization
Unit Size IOP IOP