Dawn,

That 7.2 enhancement to add temporary storage to WRKACTJOB is nice!

The biggest culprit there was Management Central with 2.6GB of temporary
storage.

Temporary
Subsystem/Job User Number Type CPU % Threads Storage
QYPSJSVR QYPSJSVR 312389 BCH .1 481 2552
Q1ACPDST QBRMS 307346 PJ .0 1 1255
ADMIN2 QLWISVR 312635 BCI .0 267 435
QZRCSRVS QUSER 959417 PJ .0 1 392
ADMIN4 QWEBADMIN 312173 BCI .0 261 329