From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:07 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: testing an SQL procedure

Hi Gary - if you've ever walked an RPG program with embedded SQL - or just read the compile listing - you've seen that each statement results in multiple EVALs and some calls to various SQL programs - so i'm not surprised that a C/C++ program will have lots of steps.

In green-screen, at least, there is a view of the code that lets you debug from the SQL statements - at least in RPGLE - not sure about it for C/C++.

Vern