Add a colon in front of the variable name - exec sql prepare SQL_Stmt from

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 7:26 AM, Bill Howie <blhowie66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry folks, I apparently fat-fingered the send button before I finished my
email. Anyway it's pretty basic code so I'm not sure why I'm getting the
error. Is there some part of doing a PREPARE and EXECUTE that I'm
missing? I looked through a lot of examples and it looked pretty
straightforward. Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!