Debugging SQL Stored Procedure

fixed

First time creating SQL Stored Procedure and using the Debugger as described in Kent Milligan's pdf.
Thank you Kent!

First part of mysql definition is:
CREATE PROCEDURE test/mysql
(IN out_loc CHARACTER (4),
IN cto_num DECIMAL(13,0),
IN bat_dat DECIMAL(7,0)
)

I called mysql from Run Sql Scripts with: call testlib/mysql('82 ',8268773,1140627)

My question: why does the character variable show on the Console tab like:
MYSQL.OUT_LOC = SPP:0000800000000270

Decimal variables show like:
MYSQL.CTO_NUM = 0000008268773.
MYSQL.BAT_DAT = 1140627.