Enhanced workstation adapter and DDS GUI-style keywords...RIP?

fixed

IIRC, I used to use these features when I was running locally-attached
3277's. It appears today's Client Access running over TCP/IP doesn't
support them, or do I have a stick in my programming spokes?

Why I would use this approach instead of using OAR to drive HTML is another
topic altogether but let's say I'm working within the customer's parameters.

Thanks!