IBM's client access supports the GUI keywords...

Some third party ones do...some don't.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 3:20 AM, x y <xy6581@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IIRC, I used to use these features when I was running locally-attached
3277's. It appears today's Client Access running over TCP/IP doesn't
support them, or do I have a stick in my programming spokes?

Why I would use this approach instead of using OAR to drive HTML is another
topic altogether but let's say I'm working within the customer's