when I write the last segment, should it have a CRLF or some kind of end of
record marker?
jim

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Scott Mildenberger <
SMildenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Use write() instead of writeline(). Writeline() appends the CRLF. They
have the same interface so I think just changing the procedure used may be
all you need to do.

Scott