Re: Configuring HPRIP controllers

fixed

I recall a tip to use IP addresses in place of host names, and did you change the network attribute( ALWHPRTWR(*YES) )? assuming you can PING each servers IP from the other. If firewalls are in between the servers then there are ports to open.
By default, EE uses the UDP ports 12000 through 12004.

found the following:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas24da0b1de9413aaef862574b9003c7080

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1014311&aid=1

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1015138