Re: Configuring HPRIP controllers

fixed

This is odd..

I can Telnet to the 7.1 system in question from my pc using client access..I can ping the 7.1 system from my PC..

I cannot ping the 7.1 system from my 5.4 box - I can ping their old 4.4 box from my 5.4 system and of course I have connectivity to both boxes via client access.

I used to use AnyNet to the old 4.4 box - but wanted to upgrade.

I can only assume the vary on is not working because I cannot ping the box from my 5.4 box..

Any thoughts..??

Thanks

Kevin