Fwd: Configuring HPRIP controllers {Scanned}

fixed

Sorry the link should have been..http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1015138

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Configuring HPRIP controllers
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:45:33 +0100
From: kevin <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I'm trying to configure a connection between a V5R4 box and a 7.1 power six box using the following doc...

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzajt/rzajtcfg400to400exexHPRIP.htm?lang=en

When I vary on the controllers they stay at vary on pending - do I need to check anything else as the doc states that they should be "Varied on"

I am assuming that any other devd's should be auto created - is that correct.

Thanks..

Kevin