it could. i didnt realize this issue at the time I went ahead with the
TRIGGER approach.

your data que idea is very good. I would have done that had I known.

At this point, it may be safer approach to make Views. Originally, it
looked like the Trigger was much simpler and faster.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Briggs, Trevor (TBriggs2) <