Re: printer bin selection strategy

fixed

On 7/29/2014 3:12 PM, Jerry Draper wrote:
We have an HP 5 bin"mailbox" system that attaches to our HP M603
printer. IBM says it looks like a *HP5SI or *HP4000. We are using the
*HP4000 as our MFRTYPMDL model for customizing a *WSCST.

We are considering a selection menu for bin selection and simplex or
duplex printing that would do a CHGJOB to select one of 10 printers that
are only different based on the *WSCST.

The *WSCST would control bin selection and du/simplex printing.

What other printer strategies are in use?

Better mousetrap?

You only need one DEVD. Use a WSCST to define the drawers, then the
DRAWER keyword will work. Your menu could issue an OVRPRTF to make it
dynamic.
--buck