Creating SQL View in CL closes SQL cursor in RPG program

fixed

I am making it a habit to issue a COMMIT to my SQL scripts, just in case.
Maybe that could help.

-John Voris

date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:54:38 -0400
from: "Siwicki, Gary (GSiwicki)" <GSiwicki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Creating SQL View in CL closes SQL cursor in RPG program

In my RPG program, I call a CL that has a RUNSQLSTM command that uses
the commands in a TXT source member to create an SQL view in QTEMP.