Re: RPG integer vs SQL integer.

fixed

Steve,

My mistake. I'm afraid that you are right....

Although V5R3's SQL Reference manual states that:

*Large integer *
A large integer is a binary number composed of 4 bytes with a precision of
10 digits. The range of large integers is −2147483648 to +2147483647.

If I create a table with:
CREATE TABLE @PRUEBAS/TEST_INT (LARGE_INTE INT NOT NULL WITH DEFAULT)

A quick DSPFFD shows the LARGE_INTE field as 9B 0. Could it be that the
sign occupies a digit's byte?

Regards,

Luis

Luis Rodriguez