RE: : How to make boot disc from UDF

fixed

Rob,

I won't say my method is correct, but it has always worked for me for images I have pulled from IBM.

I rename the image from .udf to .iso and burn to DVD, never had an issue with IPLing using the resultant media.

Monty

date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:15:53 -0400
from: rob@xxxxxxxxx
subject: How to make boot disc from UDF

Normally I use the burner that is on my PC to burn ISO's to DVD.
Latest download from ESS is a .UDF file. The burner doesn't recognize it.
I found a different IBM site that had the ISO and I am downloading that.
However I'd sure like to figure out how to make a boot cd out of this UDF
file. It sure downloaded faster.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

This email message, including any attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by email.