Look at the WITH ROLLUP clause on the GROUP BY.
I think that will do what you want.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Carel Teijgeler <coteijgeler@xxxxxxxxx>

You mix Query statements with Query forms (in which you can define a lay
out with sub and end totals).

To get this in your query

You have to do a UNION and sort on The last field (FLXD,FLXM) and another
sorting field related to the joined queries.

Carel Teijgeler