From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bdietz400
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 9:36 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: iSeries Access 7.1 and Windows 8.1

I wonder if using the new access solutions would work better on win8?

Since java based might be better solution

--
Bryan

On Jul 16, 2014, at 7:44 PM, Kirk Goins <kirkgoins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank You

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Bob Cagle <bcagle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I have seen that. Only started happening after I updated to the
latest service pack; don't have a fix for it yet. It's very inconsistent.

Thanks

Bob Cagle
IT Manager
Lynk, Inc.