SAV command ASYNCBRING parm and BRMS confusion

fixed

All,

A bit of confusion in regards to BRMS using this.

In the cover letter for 5770BR1-SI44710 it says:

<cover>
13. In V6R1 and above, override support for the new ASYNCBRING
key on the QsrSave API to help improve IFS save performance is
now possible using one of the following commands:

To enable the new ASYNCBRING key:
CALL PGM(QBRM/Q1AOLD) PARM('PARMOVR' '*ADD' 'ASYNCBRING' '*YES')

To disable the new ASYNCBRING key:
CALL PGM(QBRM/Q1AOLD) PARM('PARMOVR' '*ADD' 'ASYNCBRING' '*NO ')

To remove the override, use the following command (default is
*NO):
CALL PGM(QBRM/Q1AOLD) PARM('PARMOVR' '*REMOVE ' 'ASYNCBRING')

To show the current override being used, use the following
command:
CALL PGM(QBRM/Q1AOLD) PARM('PARMOVR' '*DISPLAY' 'ASYNCBRING')
</cover>

If I run the last command to display the override, the result is blank,
which, I assume, means no override. I changed the default on the SAV
command to ASYNCBRING(*YES).

Does BRMS use the default on the SAV command ASYNCBRING parm? Or does BRMS
use the QsrSave API and therefore I must run the command above to enable it
in BRMS even though it's the default on the command?

Thanks.