Anyone using Verifone PayWare Connect (Hosted ) as a Credit Card Solution integrated to the iSeries

fixed

Hello everyone,

My company currently uses Verifone Payware a Hybrid solution and we are
transitioning to the Connect (Hosted) solution
We have an Order Entry back end with a hard bind to the Verifone Payware
Hybrid solution.

Has anyone made this jump. We are looking for some recommendations and
general guidelines

Any contributions will be greatly appreciated

Jorge A Moreno
Military Car Sales, Inc

This email, including its attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and may be protected by federal and/or state laws and
regulations, or other confidentiality privileges. This email, including
its attachments, may contain non-public information, therefore it is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not an intended recipient, please delete this email, including its
attachments, and notify the sender. The unauthorized use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this email, including its attachments, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.