I need to transmit a file in a directory in the IFS using FTP from the IBM
i server.
I have used the locsite namefmt 1 command to set my naming format on the
client.
When I use the put command, I receive an error indicating an unknown
database extension.

What am I missing?

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst