Re: how to get text output of a PF?

fixed

Vern, none of those products but i will try your other ideas thanks.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <
hoteltravelfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My mistake, it's a txt on the green side. The qsn is how to get this to a
windows text file without the seq numbers.

it has statements like this:
0016.00 Insert into
ISTLIB.CORCOEx(PROGR3PST)
140707
0017.00 SELECT count(*) FROM
ASTCCDTA.OEORH48,ASTCCDTA.TRNSTAT2,ASTCCDTA.OETRA99
000000
0018.00 WHERE OHCOM# = TSCOM# AND OHORD# =
TSORD# 000000
0019.00 AND (otCOM# = OHCOM# AND OTORD#= OHORD# AND ottrnc =
'AQC') 000000

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>