Re: how to get text output of a PF?

fixed

PFs don't have stuff on the left - well, non-source types - are you working with source members?

Do you have WDSC or RDi or RDp? You should be able to get what you want in there.

If you are working on green only, you will probably want to do a query, sql type or qrydfn type or otherwise, and select only the SRCDTA column.

That's all the guessing I can do right now, man!

Vern