Why don't you stop responding to my posts Steven? I don't ask you to answer
a question, so kindly stop trying to beat me up here. Have a happy fourth,
get drunk.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Steve Landess <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In other words, posting a question here is usually my LAST resort, not the
first (as seems the case with a certain SillyNamedPerson...)
-sjl